We are dedicated to participating in community events. If you would like us to give a presentation, display our "Iron Horses", participate in parades, or visit your school, church, hospital, youth/senior organization to share the rich history of the Buffalo Soldiers, please contact us with a written request at:
BUFFALO SOLDIERS MOTORCYCLE CLUB LONG ISLAND, NY
PO BOX 234
24 Eastport Manor Road
Eastport, NY 11941
IF YOU MEET THE REQUIREMENTS BELOW, SEND US A MESSAGE REQUESTNG
Prospective Riding Membership. Enrollment for Prospective Members are accepted from
January 1st through October 31st. All individuals seeking entry to the Club (sponsored or unsponsored) must complete an application.
Mandatory Requirements are:
1. Must own a 750cc or greater motorcycle.
2. Must be at least 21 years of age.
3. Must have a minimum of 1 year of riding experience and have a Motorcycle Endorsement on their
NYS Driver's License.
4. Must not have been convicted of a felony and be of good moral character.
5. Will be required to "hang around" with their sponsor for 3 months prior to the Chapter accepting
6 . Must reside in the City/State of New York and have a NYS Driver's License.
Associate Membership. Associate Membership shall be open to all "significant others", to include wives, husbands, girlfriends, boyfriends, relatives, of the Chapter who for whatever reason are not eligible for "Full Membership" status but want to play a role in the Chapter's mission. Associate Membership will be by invitation only and unanimous approval by the Chapter Members